Selected presentations from various events, including conferences, seminars, and project dissemination events.
- 2022, Research presentation at the knowledge transfer event for the KI-Net project in Innsbruck (Austria), Hagenberg (Austria), and Kempten (Germany).
- 2022, Research presentation on Knowledge-Graph Based Hard Drive Failure Prediction at the 14th IFI Lunchtime Seminar, University of Innsbruck.
- 2021, Research presentation on Improving Decision Making using Semantic Technologies at the STI workshop, Innsbruck, Austria.
- 2021, Research presentation on Improving Decision Making using Semantic Technologies at the ESWC Ph.D. Symposium, Hersonissos (online).
- 2021, Automated Decision Systems in Sociotechnical Settings talks at the Knowledge Graphs for Social Good (KG4SG) workshop organised by the United Nations Office of Information and Communications Technology and Accenture Labs at the KGC conference, New York (online).
- 2021, Chhetri, Tek Raj (Presenter), Co-author(s): Fensel, Anna: Semantic Representation and Execution for Improving Decision Making. 14th Annual Oil and Gas High Performance Computing Conference (OG-HPC), Houston (online).
Interviews + Talks
Selected lists of the invited talks and interviews.
- 2023, Applications of Advanced/Deep Neural Networks in Knowledge Graphs Construction. Faculty Development Program (3-8 April, Online) organized by the Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Anil Neerukonda Institute of Technology and Sciences, India, in association with Shodhguru Innovation & Research Labs.
- 2022, How To Start Your AI Career: An Interview at Lablab.ai’s AI Talks.